Mobile Home Insurance
Protecting your mobile home.
Mobile Home Insurance 101
The truth is mobile homes are actually quite unique. Mobile or manufactured home insurance is similar to regular homeowners insurance, but with small coverage differences that make it special and are important to understand. At AIS, we strive to provide you with the guidance to find the best combination of price and protection for your specific situation.
Mobile home owners should know that mobile home insurance includes much more than just the structure.
It can also cover many other important things, like:
- Your personal belongings; (Clothes, Furniture, Appliances, Electronics)
- Detached structures on your property, such as a pool or a shed in the backyard
- Loss of use to cover living expenses if your home is severely damaged by a covered loss
- Liability coverage to cover any accidental injuries that may occur on your property (Medical and Legal expenses)
Mobile home insurance protects your home from a broad range of potential losses from such perils as:
- Water damage from bursting pipes
How can AIS help?
If you want to find out more about mobile home insurance coverage, AIS is here to help.
Our specialists at AIS can search for coverage to protect your valuables, at a price that makes sense to you. They’re trained and ready to help you assess your needs and select the most appropriate coverage for your unique situation.
You can make sure your mobile home investment is protected by calling us today at (888) 772-4247, or making a quote request below so one of our specialists can reach out to you.
How to Winterize your Mobile Home
Whether you live in your mobile home part-time or year-round, there are many things to do to winterize your mobile home. In this post, we’ll look at the top things to do to winterize your mobile home to protect it from water and fire damage, and to keep you warm …