Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
Extend your car's warranty.
Extra protection is what you need.
You rely on your vehicle every day. With an extra level of protection to cover unforeseen mechanical breakdowns that may occur, you’re covered if something happens to your vehicle.
Depending on the level of coverage you choose, Mechanical Breakdown Protection can extend the coverage period of your existing manufacturer warranty. With unique supplemental benefits such as road hazard and trip interruption coverage, you’ll have peace of mind when it comes to getting from A to B. Let the Auto Insurance Specialists help you find the right Mechanical Breakdown Protection policy for you.
Benefits and Coverages
AIS offers multiple levels of mechanical breakdown coverage through Mercury Insurance to protect your vehicle's mechanical and electrical components.
Take a closer look at some of the benefits of obtaining mechanical breakdown protection:
- Enhanced Power Train Coverage
- Wholesale pricing saves you money over a dealership's extended warranty
- Get your car repaired at any licensed repair facility – including your preferred dealership
- Claims paid directly to the repair facility
- Towing up to $75 per occurrence*
- Comprehensive coverage
- Rental Car Reimbursement up to $300 per occurrence*
- 24–hour Roadside Assistance
- Choice of deductibles, as low as $0
- Nationwide Protection
- Tire Road Hazard Protection and Trip Interruption Coverage
- Transferable to another owner if you sell your vehicle
- Increased resale value of your vehicle
*Additional coverages provided in conjunction with covered claims.
You could start your new mechanical breakdown coverage today!
Call an Auto Insurance Specialists representative at (888) 772-4247 and find the benefits of purchasing a Mechanical Breakdown policy today. Or, you can complete the Mechanical Breakdown quote request and we will contact you.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
Did you know that on average you are ten times more likely to have a major mechanical breakdown than you are to get into a car accident? To prepare for just such an event, you’d be smart to look into getting what is known as Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP).
Roadside Assistance Coverage vs. Mechanical Breakdown Protection
What is the difference between Roadside Assistance Coverage and Mechanical Breakdown Protection? Many drivers, whether those with a car, truck, or motor home, are not familiar with the differences between these two options for specialized coverage. Even savvy drivers may not realize that one includes the other.