Let us find the best one for you.
When it comes to shopping for insurance, you have plenty of choices. But how do you choose? It’s important to know how insurance companies determine premiums and discounts so you can be sure you’re getting the best coverage, service and price. At AIS, we’ve been around for almost 50 years and we’ve already selected top-rated insurance companies as our partners, so you can feel confident they’ll be there when you need them.
How are insurance rates determined anyway?
Insurance companies analyze data to form an analysis of risk represented by each customer. Everything from a driver's personal characteristics to their driving history to the car they drive is evaluated and used to determine exactly how likely that person is to get into an accident. Typically, the lower risk you represent, the lower your premium will likely be.
We're here to find your best match.
At AIS, we get to know you quickly and make sure you are evaluated properly and getting the discount you deserve from a carrier you can trust. We know our partners well and our customers even better. That’s how we help you save. All it takes is one easy search and you’ll have a speedy comparison of coverage.
Search once-- and for all!
Insurance companies and general agencies that AIS represents.
- Mercury Insurance Group
- The Hartford
- Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
- Kemper Specialty Insurance
- Foremost Insurance Group
- Anchor General Insurance Agency
- Mapfre Insurance
- Arrowhead General Insurance Agency
- Pacific Specialty Insurance Company
- Builders and Tradesman's Insurance Services, Inc.
- Cabrillo Pacific Insurance Services
- Robert Moreno Insurance Services
- First American Insurance
- American Collectors Insurance Company
- Bristol West
- Burns & Wilcox
- Progressive Insurance Company
- Safeco Insurance National General Insurance
- Metlife Insurance Company
- Infinity Insurance
- Workmen's Auto Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- National General Insurance
- The General Automobile Insurance Services, Inc.
- Western General Insurance Company
- American Modern Insurance Group
- Century National Insurance Company
- Carnegie General Insurance Services
- International Insurance Group
- Norman-Spencer Marine Insurance Services
- Kemper Preferred
- Plymouth Rock
- Prospect General
- RLI Insurance Company
- Stillwater Insurance Services