For over 2 centuries The Hartford has prepared people and businesses for the unexpected. As an industry leader in property and casualty insurance, they have protected millions just like you and even historic projects such as the Golden Gate Bridge and the Hoover Dam. With a customer rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars, you know you can trust the Hartford to give you great coverage and unsurpassed service.
Insurance Coverage Options
The Hartford offers a wide range of insurance products for all your needs. The following are some types of coverage you can get for you,your family and your business:
- Auto Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Business Auto Insurance
- Business Owner’s Insurance
- Classic Car Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Data Breach Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Home-based Business Insurance
- Homeowner’s Insurance
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- Renter’s Insurance
- mbrella Insurance
- Workers; Compensation
The Hartford values its customers not only with great service and coverage but with discounts that can reduce your premium.
- Discounts on electric and hybrid vehicles
- Maintaining a good driving record
- Insuring multiple cars
- Bundling with home insurance
- Defensive Driver Course
- Driving school course
- Installing an anti-theft device
- Maintaining good grades in school
- Bundling with auto insurance
- Installing security and protective devices (sprinklers, alarms, etc.)
- Retiree credit
- Renewal discounts
- Selecting a higher deductible
To learn more about discounts and see if you are qualified for any of these discounts with The Hartford, talk to an AIS agent today.
AIS and the Hartford
For years, Auto Insurance Specialists has been proudly partnering with The Hartford to provide you with the best coverage at the lowest rates available. If you have any questions about any type of coverage, please contact an AIS agent for quick answers. Call today to start finding low rates with The Hartford: (888) 772-4247.
Carrier programs, discounts, and coverage may not be available in all states or for all drivers. Information is subject to change without notice.