Safeco Auto Insurance
Safeco Auto Insurance has been in business since 1923 and always strives to provide their customers excellent service. They know that trust matters when it comes to insuring the big investments in your life, auto insurance being one of them. With a full range of offerings for insurance coverage, you can expect to feel safe whether you’re driving on the road or leaving your car parked out on the street overnight.
Recommended Coverage Options
- Comprehensive – This pays for repairs or replacement of your car if it is stolen, vandalized or damaged as a result of an incident other than collision
- Collision – This covers the costs related to repairing the damage to your car due to a collision
- Roadside Assistance – Costs are covered for towing to the nearest qualified repair shop and other basic emergency services, such as: changing a flat tire, delivering gas, oil or other fluids that the car needs, battery jump-start and sending out a locksmith if you’re locked out of your car
- Rental Car Reimbursement – While your car is in the shop getting repaired from a covered loss, this coverage helps pay for the cost of renting a car, up to a specified limit.
- Bodily Injury Liability – It helps pay for expenses related to bodily injuries that you may be responsible for
- Property Damage Liability – This helps you pay for repairing someone else’s car due to an incident in which you are at-fault
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and Medical Payments – This coverage helps pay for hospital bills and medical care expenses
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) – In the case that you get into an accident with someone that does not have insurance or not enough, this coverage helps pay for your own car repairs or medical bills. Some states require this, but even if it’s not required you can opt to have this added to your policy for additional coverage
Additional Coverage options*
- Emergency Assistance Package
- Loan and Lease Coverage
- Electronic Key and Lock Replacement
- CD and DVD Replacement
- New Car Replacement
- Audio-Visual and Custom Equipment Coverage
- Pet Coverage
- Personal Property Coverage
- Salvaged Car Insurance
*Not all coverage options are available to drivers in all states.
For even more ways to save money, talk to an AIS Auto Insurance Agent about these discounts available for Safeco Auto Insurance policyholders:
- Package Deal
- Safe Driver
- Accident Prevention Course (55+)
- Teen Safety Rewards
- Low Mileage
- Multi-Car Policy
- Anti-Theft Devices
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Paid-in Full
AIS and Safeco Auto Insurance
AIS proudly partners with Safeco Auto Insurance to bring your excellent coverage at great rates. Since Auto Insurance is required in every single state, you don’t want to get on the road without having the protection in place. Give AIS a call today (888) 772-4247 to start saving money or get a quick online quote by filling out the form above.
Carrier programs, discounts, and coverage may not be available in all states or for all drivers. Information is subject to change without notice.