Travelers Auto Insurance Company
Travelers Insurance was founded more than 160 years ago. Over 30,000 employees work together to bring you the best coverage to make you always feel secure, when insured with Travelers Auto Insurance.
Recommended Coverage Options
- Liability – this coverage is required in most states and is the most important. If you are at-fault in an accident and someone is injured or their property is damaged, this will pay for the costs associated. Liability coverage also covers you for lawsuit defense
- Collision- This pays for damages to your car that resulted from a collision with another vehicle or object
- Comprehensive - This protects you from paying for damages to your vehicle resulting from a covered peril, other than collision. Covered perils include fire, floor, hail, vandalism, storms and other natural disasters
- Medical Payments – Medical payments coverage helps you pay for medical bills of anyone who was injured while in your vehicle during the accident
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – This pays for damages or injuries resulting from an accident with another motorist who does not have insurance or not enough to cover related expenses
- Personal injury Protection (PIP) – This pays for your medical expenses, no matter who is at-fault. In some cases, this coverage also pays for lost wages and other damages.
Optional Coverage options
- Gap insurance - This is also known as loan/lease insurance. It protects you in case your car is totaled; this coverage pays for the difference between the actual cash value and how much you still owe on the loan or lease
- Towing and labor – This pays for the towing and labor costs, in the event that your car breaks down while you’re traveling
- Rental reimbursement – pays for a rental car when your vehicle is at the shop getting repaired due to a covered accident.
For even more ways to save money, talk to an AIS Auto Insurance Agent about these discounts available for Travelers Auto Insurance policyholders:
- Safe Driver
- Continuous Insurance
- Multi-PolicyHybrid/Electric Vehicle
- New Car Discount
- Early Quote
- Good Student
- Driver Training
- Student away at school
- Home Ownership
- Paid in Full
- On-time payment
AIS and Travelers Auto Insurance
AIS is delighted to be partnered with Travelers Auto Insurance to bring you the coverage you need at competitive rates. Our AIS Specialists are trained to ask you the right questions to understand your needs. Fill out the form for a quick online quote or give Auto Insurance Specialists a call today to start saving on your car insurance - (888) 772-4247!
Carrier programs, discounts, and coverage may not be available in all states or for all drivers. Information is subject to change without notice.