Nebraska Auto Insurance
If you’re living in Nebraska, you’re most likely a nature lover. So that means, you’re off driving around to different parts of the state to enjoy all the sites that Nebraska has to offer. All that driving does come with unforeseeable dangers though. The best way to protect yourself and your family is to be insured against those incidents that can happen to your car.
Auto Insurance Specialists can help you figure out what coverage is required by your state, how much you’ll need for the best coverage, but is still within your budget.
Required Nebraska Auto Insurance
In Nebraska, your insurance must meet the minimum liability coverage required. Having this coverage will help with costs towards bodily injury and property damage that is caused to others by your car.
State Minimum Liability Coverage in Nebraska
Your Nebraska Auto Insurance must meet at least this minimum liability coverage with these amounts:
- BI or Bodily Injury: $25,000 per person; $50,000 for injuries to multiple people in an accident
- PD or Property Damage: $25,000 per accident
Optional Coverage in Nebraska to Consider
Even with the minimum required liability insurance for Nebraska, it is likely still not enough to cover most accidents. The coverage options below can be added onto your Nebraska Auto Insurance policy for an additional premium:
- Collision - This covers the cost associated with damages to your car after an accident.
- Comprehensive - The comprehensive coverage will pay for the costs associated with damages to your car resulting from non-accident-related causes.
- Medical Payments - This helps pay for your own medical payments that are incurred after an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist - If you get into an accident with an uninsured or underinsured motorist, this covers you for the costs that come after the accident.
Most Stolen Car Models in Nebraska
According to www.nicb.org, these are the top 10 cars that were stolen in Nebraska. If you own a car that is highly targeted for theft, you may find your car insurance rate is increased.
- Honda Accord
- Chevrolet Pickup (Full Size)
- Honda Civic
- Ford Pickup (Full Size)
- Dodge Pickup (Full Size)
- Jeep Cherokee/Grand Cherokee
- GMC Pickup (Full Size)
- Chevrolet Pickup (Full Size)
- Ford Explorer
- Chevrolet Impala
Nebraska Auto Insurance Discounts
Taking advantage of these discounts below can help you save money on your car insurance in Nebraska. These are some of the common car insurance discounts that are available to Nebraskans:
- Good Driver Discount
- Good Student Discount
- Multi-policy Discount
- Anti-Theft Device Discount
- Safety Device Discount
To learn more about specific discounts, visit our Discounts page.
Nebraskans choose to settle here because of the beautiful way of life here. There are many gorgeous places to explore all over the state, but you’re likely going to have to drive there. Keeping you and your family protected financially and legally with the required auto insurance will keep your drive times enjoyable. If you don’t want to spend hours searching for low rates and best coverage amongst hundreds of carriers, AIS is here to help. We search and find the best rates and coverage from our high-quality insurance partners. The helpful professionals at AIS Auto Insurance Specialists can be an excellent asset to Nebraska drivers. For information and a free quote on a Nebraska auto insurance policy, call us at AIS today!
Start a Nebraska Auto Insurance Quote Today: (888) 772-4247