What is covered by a homeowners insurance policy?
When you have the right coverage, there's no stress about the roof over your head. A standard homeowners insurance policy typically covers:
- The physical structure of your home*
- Permanent structures on your property*
- Your personal property (i.e. furniture, clothes, electronics and more)*
- Personal liability against damage or injury*
- Loss of use if you're unable to live in your home during repairs*
At AIS, we make home insurance easy. Our insurance specialists help you customize coverages to your unique home, so that you have peace of mind without overpaying. Start your free online quote with AIS today.
*Coverages vary based on your policy's limits. Check with your insurance provider to confirm the terms of your policy and determine if you need additional coverage.