AIS Insurance for a Year Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to licensed California drivers twenty-one (21) years of age and older. Residents and/or licensed drivers in all other states are not eligible to participate. Employees, officers, and directors, including immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related, of AIS Management, LLC (“Sponsor”), iHeart Media Inc. (“iHeart Media”) and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is void in all states, except California, as well as where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes runs from 12:01 a.m. PT on August 2, 2021, through 11:59 p.m. PT on August 15, 2021.
- HOW TO ENTER: Eligible individuals desiring to submit an entry to the Sweepstakes (hereinafter referred to as “Entrant(s)”) may enter the Sweepstakes one (1) of two (2) ways: By completing an online form or via U.S. Mail. No other method of entry will be accepted.
- ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
- ONLINE ENTRY METHOD: Complete an online entry form at www.AISinsurance.com/win.
- All entries must contain valid contact information (first name, last name and email address) to be eligible to participate in the prize drawing.
- By completing the entry form Entrant consents to receiving a sales solicitation from AIS and/or an authorized AIS representative using the contact information provided. No purchase is required.
- Multiple entries from the same person, and/or email address will be disqualified.
- Limit of one (1) entry per person and/or email address per Sweepstakes. Any attempt to enter more than once may result in disqualification at the discretion of Sponsor upon verification of prize winners.
- MAIL-IN ENTRY METHOD: If you do not wish to complete an online entry form, you may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing your full name, state, zip code, preferred telephone number (including area code), and email address on a 3”x5” postcard and mailing it in a sealed envelope with proper postage affixed to: AIS Insurance for a Year Sweepstakes, c/o Auto Insurance Specialists, P.O. Box 10160, Santa Ana, CA 92711-0730, to be postmarked by August 15, 2021, and received by August 22, 2021. Sponsor will use phone number and/or email addresses provided via the mail-in entry method for prize notification purposes and to contact Entrant to provide a no-obligation auto insurance quote. Mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- ENTRY LIMITATIONS: Maximum of one entry per person and/or email address per Sweepstakes. Multiple entries from the same person and/or email address will be disqualified.
- Completion of an online entry form or post card signifies respondent’s acceptance of receiving a sales solicitation from Sponsor and/or an authorized Sponsor representative. The completion of an entry in no way obligates the respondent to purchase insurance.
- WINNER DETERMINATION: One potential Winner will be selected via a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential Winner will be chosen on or about August 23, 2021. The decision of the Sponsor, including, without limitation, the selection of the Winner, are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- PRIZE: A total of one “Winner” will be drawn, and the Winner, if eligible, will receive a $2,000 payment by check. Winner may, but is not required to, use the prize to cover insurance expenses. This will be the only prize issued by Sponsor, regardless of the Winner’s actual annual cost for insurance.
- PRIZE VALUE: The actual value of the prize is $2,000.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes). Winner will be issued a 1099 Tax Form for value of prize in conjunction with prize award; and winner agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor in conjunction with its fulfillment of its mandated governmental reporting obligation.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning the Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received as of the entry deadline (see section 4 above).
- NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified by telephone and/or email by the Sponsor (in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, as applicable) (the "Prize Notification"). In the event that any potential winner does not respond to any such Prize Notification and/or correspondence and does not complete the required forms within forty-eight (48) hours of the date of issuance, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries received. The potential winner will be required to submit his/her valid social security number and/or other identification to the Sponsor and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability within forty-eight (48) hours of issuance. Failure to submit any identification required by the Sponsor or to return the required documents within the specified time period, noncompliance with these Official Rules or the return of any prize or Prize Notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and prize will be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, may cause an alternate potential winner to be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries received.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, winner(s) grant the Sponsor and Promotion Parties permission to use their names, characters, images, voices, and likenesses worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented in any and all marketing and promotional materials and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. Each winner’s name may be included in a publicly available winners list.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Promotion Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, damaged, delayed, incomplete, postage-due or garbled entries, email or mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, or other connections, including those through and/or by any website, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; wireless service congestion; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems, wireless towers or cellular tower equipment; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in wireless or other transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of Prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or the cancellation or postponement of any show, event or exhibition. Promotion Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Promotion Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrants, participants', or to any other person's computer and/or wireless device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant or any representative of the Sponsor and/or, or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor, and/or their respective agents. The Sponsor shall have the sole right to disqualify any Entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstakes, and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. Sponsor (i) makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind concerning any Prize (or any portion thereof), and (ii) disclaims any implied warranty. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation, the Sponsor may elect to identify Winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received to the time of such cancellation and all eligible mail-in entries received or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted at the Sweepstakes website.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND THE SPONSOR, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY ENTRANT, PERSON, OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a potential winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the email address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by AIS Management, LLC or iHeart Media Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes from user's participation in, or attempt to participate in, the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of the winner or these Official Rules. Neither Sponsor nor its agents are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries or e-mail; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant releases Sponsor, the Promotion Parties and Facebook, Inc. (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, recipient agrees to release and hold the Released Parties, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, harmless from and against any liability for injuries, including death, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; and from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
AIS Insurance for a Year Sweepstakes
c/o Auto Insurance Specialists
P.O. Box 10160
Santa Ana, CA 92711-0730
Winner list requests must be made by August 31, 2021.
- Disputes: To the fullest extent permitted by law, as a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that (A) any and all disputes, claims, controversies or causes of action arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded (each, a "Claim"), shall be (1) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party, and (2) settled by binding arbitration in Los Angeles County, California before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (B) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A, applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in that State.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, you agree to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all quote and entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against the Sponsor, iHeart and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor: Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is AIS Management, LLC, P.O. Box 10160, Santa Ana, CA 92711-0730. iHeart Media is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and is in no way responsible for the administration of this Sweepstakes or the verification of winners. All inquiries must be directed to Sponsor and not iHeart Media.