North Dakota Auto Insurance
This is a state where people treasure quality over quantity. In a place that experiences traffic with the seasons, you want to be sure that you’re always protected in traffic. Have peace of mind while you take on nature or one of North Dakotas
AIS Auto Insurance Specialists can help you find the best coverage options to fit your lifestyle and budget.
Required North Dakota Auto Insurance
North Dakota requires that you have minimum coverage of Bodily Injury liability, Property Damage Liability, uninsured/underinsured motorist, and No-fault insurance (PIP), in order to legally drive. The minimum limit for each coverage can be seen below.
State Minimum Liability Coverage in North Dakota
- Your North Dakota Auto Insurance must have liability coverage with these minimum amounts:
- BI or Bodily Injury: $25,000 per person; $50,000 for injuries to multiple people in an accident
- PD or Property Damage: $25,000 per accident
- Bodily Injury: $25,000 per person; $50,000 total per accident
No-Fault (PIP) Insurance
- No-fault coverage must meet the minimum of $30,000 per person in an accident
Optional Coverage in North Dakota to Consider
Although the minimum requirement for North Dakota Auto Insurance includes multiple coverage, it’s not always enough to cover the costs that can incur in an accident. The following coverage are optional to add into your Auto Insurance Policy:
- Collision - Collision coverage will pay for the costs that are related to damages to your car due to a collision
- Comprehensive - This coverage will pay for expenses associated with damages to your car as a result of covered losses that are not collision
- Towing and labor
- Rental Reimbursement
Most Stolen Car Models in North Dakota
There are multiple factors that go into calculating your auto insurance premium, including the risk of your car getting stolen. Certain car models attract thieves more than others. According to the www.nicb.org, these are the top 10 cars that get stolen in North Dakota:
- Chevrolet Pickup (Full Size)
- Ford Pickup (Full Size)
- Dodge Pickup (Full Size)
- GMC Pickup (Full Size)
- Ford Explorer
- Honda Civic
- Chevrolet Impala
- Chevrolet Malibu
- Jeep Cherokee/Grand Cherokee
- Pontiac Grand Prix
North Dakota Auto Insurance Discounts
Saving you money on auto insurance is what we do here at AIS. To help you save even more money, here are some discounts that is available for North Dakota car insurance. Ask your AIS auto insurance agent if you qualify for any of these.
- Anti-theft Device
- Safety device
- Good Student
To learn more about specific discounts, visit our Discounts page.
There are many beautiful places to explore all over the state by way of driving. Keeping you and your family protected financially and legally on the road with the required auto insurance will keep your driving moments much more enjoyable. If you don’t want to spend hours searching for low rates and best coverage from hundreds of carriers, Auto Insurance Specialists are here to help with that! We search and find the best rates and coverage from our high-quality insurance partners. The helpful professionals at AIS Auto Insurance Specialists can be an excellent asset to North Dakota drivers. For information and a quick free quote on a North Dakota auto insurance policy, call us at AIS today!
Start a North Dakota Auto Insurance Quote Today: (888) 772-4247