Introducing Kemper Insurance
Kemper Insurance is one of the nation’s leading insurance companies, offering personalized auto insurance policies for individuals, families and businesses. Kemper offers Commercial and Personal Auto insurance with Claims Service that is rated among the best in the Auto Insurance industry.
Insurance Coverage Options
At Kemper, you have a variety of coverages to choose from. These coverages listed below are not a comprehensive list of all the options that Kemper Insurance provides.
- Kemper Total™ - This Coverage pays for repairs, in the event of significant damage to your car due to a covered loss. If the cost of repair is more than the cost of a new vehicle, Kemper may pay for a “new vehicle” – which is defined as a car that has not been titled or is the most recent model year available. This coverage is available only for brand-new leased or purchased cars.
- Auto Loan/Lease – Another name for this coverage is “Gap Insurance”. This will protect you in the case that your car is declared a total loss and you have not fully paid off your car loan or lease. Auto Loan/Lease coverage will pay for the difference between the vehicle’s actual cash value (ACV) and the balance due on your loan or lease.
- Parked Auto Coverage – If you are legally parked, but becomes part of an accident that damages your car, this will waive your Collision deductible on a covered loss.
- More Coverage Options Available – Contact an AIS auto insurance agent to learn more about Kemper Auto Insurance.
Some discount options that are available to Kemper’s standard and preferred auto insurance policyholders are listed below:
- Anti-lock Brakes
- Anti-theft Devices
- Away at School
- Driver Training
- Good Student
- Sr. Operator Defensive Driving Course
- Package Plus
- Passive Restraint/Airbags
For non-standard auto insurance policyholders, these discount options are available.
Kemper EZPay – If you enroll in the auto recurring payment program, you can save time and money with this discount. Your down payment and installment fees are lowered, and payment will automatically be deducted from your bank account, credit or debit card every month so you’ll never have a late payment.
- Paid in full discount – Just like it sounds, you’ll be getting a discount if you pay for your policy upfront.
- Prior Insurance discount – By keeping you auto insurance active, with no gaps in being insured, Kemper Insurance offers the prior insurance discount. (Not available in CA)
- Residence Discount – Insurance customers that own their home or have a Renter’s policy are eligible for this discount.
- Multi-car Discount – This discount is available to drivers who insure more than one vehicle on their policy.
To learn more about non-standard auto insurance, call an AIS agent at (888) 772-4247.
AIS and Kemper
AIS is proud to partner with Kemper Insurance to give you more options for low auto insurance rates. Getting a quote for Kemper is quick and convenient when you work with AIS, an authorized Kemper Insurance agent. Your quote will be personalized based on your specific needs and budget. AIS and Kemper Insurance work together to bring you the best coverage, best rates, and best service.
Carrier programs, discounts, and coverage may not be available in all states or for all drivers. Information is subject to change without notice.